20 de marzo de 2011

Breaking down... an existential issue!

I've just had a conversation with my best friend. For real! My life is an internal turmoil. I've just figure out that I've become such a damn player! I'm in the middle of a complex situation. Another of my best friends has just broken up with his girlfriend... AND I HAVE BECOME A PLAYER!!!

Many, many people (specially man) might be wondering... What in the hell is wrong with you dude? Specially when it comes to have several girls in the list and all I have to do is pick one... or two... or in my case I could even pick SEVEN! Is that really my definition of manhood? OF COURSE NOT.

As you may see from my older posts, I find myself a defender of pure, honest, loyal and true love and; what bothers me the most, is that I didn't even had to work hard to get to this point, in fact, I DIDN'T EVEN HAD TO WORK TO GET HERE! Is there any chance to get in the middle of a situation which we, in the beginning, hate the most? I have been going all over the panorama in order to get to an answer and there is no explanation to this. Is there any way that I find no solution to a problem JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET IN VOLUNTARILY?

I have just spoken to a friend of mine, as I said in the beginning of the post, he is in a middle of a break down right now, this sort of existential doubt. We are in crisis, that's the real thing. And I just can't avoid wondering... is it that.. reality has finally gotten or extremely open minds into this world full of insanity where it seems like there is no more field nor horizons to explore? Is it that... we have reached our boundary? Is it that there is a limit we have taken way over the "limit" in order to find new solutions to real existential issues? I just don't buy it!

That's just giving up on something he and I strongly believe in! That's a simple way to be mediocre! I truly believe "the world is not enough for people like us" where giving up seems like the best choice for the rest of the "mortals". Is there any reason why people would just settle with the answers already existing? That certainly works not for people like us who are always asking themselves "What if?".

And what have I just came up with? THERE IS NO RESPONSE TO OUR NORMAL PROBLEMS BECAUSE WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT NORMAL PEOPLE... we are the kind of human beings who think so much way outside the box that whenever something inside of it happens, we have to relay on basic "trial and error" because it seems like our upgraded level of thinking is not build with the aim of solving so senseless issues. What does it really take to crate something out of the existing things? Balls? Guts? Brains? Love? People? Or is it that we will find out what we were made to and what are we supposed to be and do in this life ONLY when we finally define the dimensions of our "boxes"? How far are we willing to go in order to achieve our goals INSIDE the ethic rules? ADMIT IT... You thought about it before!

P.D.: I would like to dedicate this post to the "APPLE" boy! Have fun dude... U're the greatest person I've met who thinks way outside the box... or the bowl LOL!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario